Saturday, May 3, 2008

Happy Birthday, Jill

I know it is a day late on my blog, but I wanted to wish a very special sister in law a very happy birthday. Jill, you are one special lady and I am so glad God gave you to me as my sister in law. There are so many things I love about you. You have such a love for your family, it is so evident by the unique and creative things you do for and with them. I also love, love, love your sense of humor. You have what I call one of those catching, addictive laughs. Even if I don't think something is particularly funny (like Napoleon Dynamite), I can't help but laugh when you start to laugh. You are so kind and thoughtful of others as well. You treated me like a queen last year when I turned 30 and I will never forget that. I only wish I was in Quebec to pamper you now. So, thank you Jill...not only for being my sister in law and sister in Christ, but for being my friend. I love you.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Oh, thank you so much, Gwen. You're getting me teared-up.