Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Our personal photo shoot!!!

Well, thanks to my fantabulous sister in law, Jill, and the talent she possesses with her camera, we were able to get some family pictures taken while at the beach. Our last family picture was taken before Christmas last year. It was one of those pictures where you hit the timer button on the camera and make a run for it and hope everyone cooperates. I was/am so pleased with how our pictures turned out. I love that Jill captured moments, as well as the "say cheese" poses. For example, here are a few "moments" Lydia had after losing a race to big brother.


The rest of these (warning, there are many) are in no particular order. I had a hard time narrowing it down to the ones that I did. Enjoy; I know I will for years to come. Thanks again, Jill! We love you!









Best Friends!
(Lydia had to pee and you can tell in the next 2 pictures...she's doing the potty dance).




I LOVE the pictures of Dan getting kisses from his girls!!!



Hey, that's a Jake pose, Claire!


I can't tell you how many times I've seen this at home! She is such a mama's girl.






4 comments:

Julie said...

What AWESOME pictures! Your family is beautiful!

Jill said...

Gwen, you are too kind. I'm glad you could find some pictures that work for you.

Jen said...

Those are great! I would run out of wall space wanting to frame all of them! =)

Mommin' It Up! said...

what beautiful pictures! you are gorgeous!