Friday, September 4, 2009

10 Weeks And Counting (imagine drumroll)...

UNTIL THESE TWO REALLY COOL, REALLY FUN, REALLY, TOTALLY FOR-EACH-OTHER LOVEBIRDS WED!!!AND THIS IS HOW MATT FEELS ABOUT IT*


*(this is the standard pose for Sarah Beth's soon to be husband)

*(if you don't believe me, here he was a few months ago)*(and yet again, on Memorial Day)
I remember on this night, we all were sitting around in the living room and talking. Talk of marriage and a future together was more than hinted at that night. And now, here we are with 10 weeks to go!!!


Sarah Beth, I am so happy for you. You have a continual glow on your face. And Matt, thank you for treating my sister like the true gem that she is. I know I don't have to tell you this, but you are one blessed man. Welcome to the family!!!

No comments: