Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Wedding Pictures - Part 1

Here are some pictures taken during wedding weekend! Most of these are just fun, 'getting-ready' shots. Sarah Beth just gave me the cd of all her wedding pictures, so once we make a copy of them on Picassa, I will post the professional pictures. They are nice and I am glad to have them since I did not get very many pictures that day.

Getting the sanctuary pretty on Thursday.

Libby and I on Friday morning, taking a break from getting the gym lookin' good for the first wedding reception to be held in it.

4 of the 6 bridesmaids waiting to get their nails beautified!

Lydia was thrilled to be part of this girly-girly event!
Lid took this picture of Sarah Beth getting her pedi. I know she would want me to include one of her shots.

Friday evening, waiting for the rehearsal to begin. Jonathon looks so excited! Maybe he is planning in his head a way to get out of wear the dreaded "shiny shoes."

Claire gets to practice!


Ready for some supper!
Lydia getting her hair done Saturday morning.
Doesn't she look so grown up?
Doesn't she look, oh, so adorable?
Daddy with his girls

1 comment:

Julie said...

Yeah! So excited for you all! Everyone is beautiful and I am sure it was a great day!