Monday, January 25, 2010

Christmas pictures

Gotta love Christmas jammies...especially ones like the girls have on that I got for super cheap at Carter's at the Greene after last Christmas. They have snowmen on them and Jake's is a Star Wars theme.
Since we had the privilege of having John and Amy with us at Christmas, we only opened a few of the gifts at our house before leaving to go to my parent's house. We had a nice morning with the "York" Kanost's...

and the newly married, Rickert's, before they left for Chicago!

Jake opening his Storm Troopers mask. This was one I brought from home. I thought he and Jonathon and Matthew might like to play with it. (This was another steal...I found it brand new at a thrift store. The packaging was all torn up and the actual pieces needed to be put back together, but the thing worked in the store and I only paid $5 for it! I saw them at Target for between 30 and 40 bucks)!
Turns out my three year old loved it just as much!

Annual Christmas shot with the hubby.

Always a pleasure partying with the *Tueys* later in the afternoon. Here is Sarah and her loverly daughter, Libby. It was such a nice picture, I had to include it.
*They are really called the Coutures, but for anyone who doesn't know the story...when Joel Couture became Dr. Couture, Jake was just a youngster. When he tried to say his name, it came out "Da-er Tuey." And the name Tuey just stuck (although the spelling is up for debate).

Some of the party guests just chillin' after a big, delicious meal.

Grandma Kanost in her "spot." Love that she can make it every year.

I think he loves me?
I know he loves her!
I know I love these two "Uncle-Matt posers."

No idea?? But they were having fun.

Matthew was pretty fond of his Slinky he got as a prize from one of the games.

Libs and Claire...texting already?

1 comment:

Jill said...

fun to see everyone, Gwen. glad you had such a nice time.