Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Hang On To Your Body!

This is just a quick post I wanted to write because if I don't do it now, I'm afraid I will forget to. Remember in my last post when I said that Claire was one funny, little girl? Well, my now 3 year old (that will be my next post), made me laugh some more yesterday. I have to preface what she sang with why she sang it. For months now, Lydia has been infatuated with Annie. I think she first saw it at Grandma's house. Grandma let her borrow it and it has been watched many a time since. So, it is not too strange for Lydia or myself to break out into the song, "Tomorrow." Well, it must be a catchy tune because now Claire is singing it. Only there is a slight change in words. Here are part of the the words of "Tomorrow," according to Claire.

The sun will come up, tomorrow, so you gotta hang on to your body!

2 comments:

Jill said...

ha ha HA HAAAAAA!

One time Linda Buis heard Mollie, (3 at the time) after watching Annie, say to her grandmother, "Oh, stick it up your old whazoo!"

John said...

Good one! This isn't quite as funny, but last Sunday I found Matthew moping on the couch before church, and I asked him what was wrong. It took a while to wheedle it out of him, but he finally told me "I can't smell anything but myself!"

He meant that his nose was stuffed up, I think.