Sunday, July 18, 2010

Flower Girl Lydia

I am beginning to wonder if I should put an ad in the paper for Lydia. Something like, "Need A Flower Girl? Here she is." Ok, so maybe that was kinda boring, but I got nothing right now. Anyhow, near the end of June, Lydia was pleased to participate in her third wedding. She was the junior bridesmaid in my sister's wedding in November 09'. Then in January, she got her first go at throwing petals as the flower girl in my cousin, Deana's wedding. She was more than thrilled when Ms. Lisa asked her if she would do the honor of being her flower girl in June (when these pictures were taken). And she has one more wedding with flower girl-girly moments to come on August 6th, when our friends and former youth group students, Forest and Susie, get married. Four weddings in one year...I guess you could say she is in high demand. And she L-O-V-E-S it...pretty dresses, fancy hair do's, nails done up; what more could a 7 year old, fashionista girl ask for?


This picture makes me smile. I do believe she is up there checking out her fingernail polish.
It's so nice when you know the ringbearer you have to walk down with.
Lydia with the bride and groom (can't figure out why these won't go the right direction).
Had to throw this one in. Of course, Joshua caught the garter and the look on his face is priceless.

No comments: