Tuesday, August 10, 2010

4th of July Fun

Since July 4th fell on a Sunday, we were able to have two fun filled days in a row. For the last - I don't know how many - years, we have spent this holiday with our good friends, the Cruz family. However, they decided to celebrate on Monday so we were also able to celebrate with some other wonderful friends, the Riddell's on Sunday evening. Following are some pictures to highlight our time with them.
This is Jackson, my "little brother," Brian and Alex's son. Brian has been serving our country in Iraq and I am happy to report he is home now. Praise God.
Claire decided to imitate Jackson, I guess.
Best buds.






This year, we got to experience 2 days of slippin' and slidin'. And a first with shaving cream. I forgot our camera the next day at the Cruz's, but lots of memories were made. What more could you ask for?

No comments: