Friday, August 13, 2010

Jake Swimming

Here is one of the two new swimmers in our family. Jake and Lydia both swam in the last meet just to get some experience and they both did great. I wish they had been able to swim at separate times, but they were in the same heat and each was in one of the far lanes of the pool. My mom and I were on the side where Lydia was placed so I was bummed that I wasn't able to see Jake very well. However, I was very happy when Dan showed me this video he nabbed. Can you believe this is the same child, who last summer screamed when encouraged to go under water. This was the best thing for he and Lydia this summer. Now we have two fish in the family who cannot get enough of the pool. And Claire is making great headway with going under water, too. We will all be sad when this month is over and the pool closes.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hey, that's great, Jake and Lydia!! Way to go!!