Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Losing My Mind

Sometimes, I feel just like Kevin (our pumpkin man who comes to visit every year) in the above picture. Especially today...with all the nose wipin' I've done with Claire yesterday and today, I now, am feeling yucky. I was supposed to meet a friend at Panera this morning. I completely forgot. Doh...I hate it when I do stuff like that. Even when I am well, though, sometimes I feel like I have the memory of someone twice or more my age. It is quite frusterating. Any tips? I'll take them. I even had the Panera meeting on my calendar...I truly do blame that on me not feeling well though.

Anyhow, here are some late pictures of Kevin coming to life again. We had Ashleigh's help this year with stuffing him. A good time was had by all. And now it's already time to say good-bye to Kevin until next year.


3 comments:

Jill said...

Help for forgetting things??? I'm in the same boat so probably not really able to help you!!

I'm thankful for Sam and his good "rememberer". He is about as good as any Daytimer or calendar.

Gwen Ernst said...

I need a Sam in my life then. Can I borrow him every once in a while? You seem so on top of things, Jill!

Jill said...

Things are not always as they seem, Gwen!! :)