Friday, December 10, 2010

An Interesting Journal Entry

*Taken from my written journal December 9th, 2010*

"Something just happened that, to my knowledge, was a first. Dan fell asleep during a Colt's football game while I stay up to watch it! Crazy, I tell you! This is the girl who couldn't stand football just a few years ago. I tell you what, Dan has slowly infected me. Thankfully, the Colt's won against the Titan, 30-28. This is a very good thing, considering Dan proclaimed to the Facebook world after the last game that Manning should be benched. They are 7-6 now. Yes - I am even impressing myself with my football facts! *And now I can name many of the Colt's players - not just five.* For fun, let's see how many off the top of my head at 5 minutes till midnight. Peyton Manning, Joseph Addai, Jacob Tammie, Gary Brackett, Edgerrin James, Pierre Garcon, Dallas Clark, Jeff Saturday, Dwight Freeney, Adam Vinatieri, Austin Collie, ? White, Reggie Wayne

*A couple of years ago Dan's standard for me being a true Colt's fan was based on if I could name at least 5 players. I passed the test!*

2 comments:

Jill said...

The kids would be disappointed that you left out Bob Sanders, but I'm pretty impressed!

Gwen Ernst said...

Apparently, I was wrong about James. To my defense, I did think something was not right about that when I typed it, but I remembered seeing a James on the back of a Jersey the last game. Learned something new tonight, that that James is a brother.

Sorry, Billington boys...is that their second fav. player? I really like Addai...I'm bummed he got injured.