Friday, January 6, 2012

5th Anual Christmas Cookie Decorating Day!

I had to look back on Picasa to figure out how many years we have been doing this. The kids were so little when we started! I hope they don't outgrow this tradition anytime soon. A big thank you to my sister, who helped me shape and bake all these cookies! And of course, to all the decorators! Two out of the who knows how many trays.

Claire thoroughly enjoyed herself this year! That pile on her plate that looks like just candy actually does have a cookie underneath!
Who needs napkins when you have your shirt? Right, Jake?
Jake's favorite that he made.
Lyd's fave she made.
Claire's fave she made...that's pretty impressive, wouldn't you say?


A newbie! Found this cookie cutter at a garage sale this summer.

Another newbie.


*I do have one more special cookie pic to share, but it'll be on the next blog posting with some other funnies.*





No comments: