Friday, January 27, 2012

Some Overdue Christmas Photos

Not wanting to break from my norm, here are some Christmas pictures that are about a month overdue! They aren't in order either, but it's all good!
Dan trying out Joel's beloved Colt's football helmet!
Jack and Jake...best buds!
Joel trying out Claire's guitar!
Looks like Claire found the perfect place to rest.

Lydia and Noelani...best cousins forever!
Jake got 2 boxes of Dinosaur Eggs all to himself! (He loves them, but rarely gets them)!

Lydia's gift to Grandma! She made this piece in art club. I made my mom a similar one in elementary school. How fun that she has one from her grand daughter now!
Anna's first Christmas!
My special gift from my two oldest kids...a notebook with 100 recipes! They (Jake especially) worked so hard on writing down recipes, complete with hand-painted illustrations! I love it!
Grandma knows Lydia will always love a pretty outfit! Aunt Sarah Beth and Uncle Matt got her one, too, but I don't have a picture of that one. She loved it enough to wear it in the spelling bee this morning, though!
Claire got her own giant package of Craisin's (she loves those)!
And finally, some Christmas cupcakes I made for our Sunday School party. I wish I had mini-M'M's for the lights on the "tree." But it still turned out cute, I thought.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Love all these pictures and the stories.