Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Birthday, Joel!

Funny Myspace Comments
Funny Myspace Comments

To Joel, my fun-loving nephew. I hope you have a fabulous 3rd birthday today. I wish we were there with you to celebrate. My most fun memory with you, so far, was our little pow wow we had on my back porch steps waiting for your mommy to get out of the shower. You were nervous at first to not have her near you, but you loved talking to me about my "hot coffee" and that quickly got your mind off mama. Then we watched the little june bugs trying to get off their backs and we had an exciting conversation about where they would go when they did. Watch out the next time you see me...I searched for pictures of you, but only found ones from when you were a few months old at the cabin. So, next time I'm with you, I'm gonna go camera-crazy!!! We love you, Joel! Hugs and Kisses!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh. So nice, Gwen. He's finally asleep after a long, but happy day so I'll read your note to him in the morning.

Here's a picture of that moment on the back steps.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_lIVSikRMgKo/RtocR4CZi9I/AAAAAAAAAis/ijkzTkjj0Q0/s1600-h/DSC_0264.JPG

Jill said...

Oh, it looks like that link doesn't work. I tried to show everyone your cute pj's, Gwen!!