Friday, July 24, 2009

Summer fun with friends!

What can bring such a smile to this oh, so cute, 2 year old? Why, a play date at the park of course!On Tuesday, we had a playdate at Shoup park with my friend, Becky, and her three boys. This park is a favorite due to the long slide built into the hill. We usually bring wax paper when we go here, but alas, I was out. So, I brought towels for my kids to go down on which worked pretty well, too. I didn't get pics of all the kids going down it, but here are a few of the ones I captured.
Jake! (yes, he was still wearing his shirt from Monday)
Lydia!
Sammy
Claire going down her Claire-sized slide. She was quite the dare-devil this day. I can handle her going down on her tummy, but wasn't too fond of her imitating some older girls who were running down the slide. Once she learned, she kept doing it.
And we cannot go to a park without Claire wanting to swing. But again, she decided to try something new. I push her pretty high, which she enjoys. As I was doing this, she let go of the chains and put her arms out like she was flying. Crazy girl.

There was some tree-climbing...

some lunch-eating...
and some friend-hugging!
Here is a little video clip I took of Claire, Lydia, and Drew.

No comments: