Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Happy Birthday, Anna Jane!

Happy Birthday to my sweet niece, Anna!

Dear Anna,
Wow, you are 1 already!  How fun it has been to watch you grow this past year.  I have enjoyed taking care of you once a week and treasure the memories. You certainly have captured the heart of your cousins, that's for sure.  They love you so, so much!  And while the squeals of delight between you and Claire are ear-piercing, it is so precious to watch the two of you entertain each other.  Of course, Lydia is like another mommy to you...always watching out for you and not wanting you to get hurt.  And Jake has been enamored with you, even as a brand new baby.  It's so fun to watch the smile light across your face when you see one of them.  I hope there will always be a cousin-bond between all of you.  My prayer for you, Anna girl, is that you grow up to love the Lord and be a blessing to those around you.  The Lord knows He gave you lots and lots of determination and it will be exciting to watch His plans for your life!  We love you much, Anners!  Happy, Happy Birthday!  Love, Aunt Gwen





2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh, that picture of her laying all cute in just a diaper in between Jake and Lydia is SO great!

Gwen Ernst said...

Jill, whenever I see jake and anna interacting with each other, I so think of Sam and Claire. I love it!