Saturday, March 31, 2012

Meet Samuel David!

I am so happy to announce that I am aunt to another Sam!  Samuel David Rickert was born on Monday, March 26, 2012 at 5:57pm.  Sammy surprised us all by his size, weighing in at a whoppin' 10 lbs. 8.4 oz. and 22 1/2 inches long.  I declared that my sis deserves an award (which ended up being some of Sam's great-grandma Kanost's chocolate chip cookies).  What a gift and honor it was to be there to witness the birth of this precious little guy.  I love him so very much and am excited to get to spend some more time with him once my kids go back to school next week (this week was spring break).  Here are finally some pictures...sorry it took so long.

1 comment:

Jill said...

Of course, I love the name!! What a cute BIG boy! I hope you get lots of cuddle-time. Congrats to you and to your sister and brother-in-law and your parents!