Saturday, January 1, 2011

Playing Catch Up In The New Year - Part 2

This Thanksgiving, the kids and I made a trip sans Dan to Indy. We missed him and wished he could have joined us, but he wasn't feeling well and he did not have the following day off of work. We arrived at Uncle Rich, Aunt Araceli, and cousin Noelani's house in the early evening and enjoyed some yummy food with the family. We also had fun just hangin' out, as pictured below! I wish I would've taken more pictures. But if I am remembering right, the batteries died on my camera. The next day, we hung out some more and also made a quick trip over to Grandma and Grandpa Ernst's NEW house to check it out! While there, Jake was able to try out his Daddy's skateboard from when he was a kid. Pretty cool thing to witness and my mind imagined a young Danny doing some daring tricks on that thing. Looking forward to visiting with all those Indy Ernst's some more! Grandma & Claire


"Your never gonna get out!" A fun game invented by Uncle Rich which Claire thoroughly enjoyed.
Claire's retaliation!
Some cousin and Nena lovin'.

No comments: