Friday, February 1, 2008

Learning to blog

Please be patient with me as I try and 'get with it' with this whole blogging thing. I've kept a written journal for years now, but figured this would be a good way to stay more connected with friends and family. Dan left this afternoon for a Dare to Share conference with some of the teens. I'd gone to the library and rented some chick flicks before he had to leave, so I am planning on watching those once the kids go to bed (the older ones...I layed Claire down at 6:00 (!!) She was GRUMPY, tired, and ready for bed. The pediatrician says she is working on her 1 year molars, so I'm sure that is linked to her fussiness). We have not yet put Christmas pics or pictures we took from January on the computer yet, so I'm gonna try and leave ya with some pics from back in October (Jake and Claire's b-days). The last one is my all-time favorite shot of all three kiddos.

3 comments:

Jill said...

I didn't know you journaled. I'm impressed! I wish I had been doing that too. At least I have a lot of email letters to Mom and Dad.

Gwen Ernst said...

Yeah, since 6th grade...now those are the hilarious ones to read! Right after high school was when I started being more consistent with it. (BTW, I tried to post those pics and it wouldn't let me for some reason? I am so computer illiterate).

Jen said...

Hi Gwen!

Glad you found your way to the world of blogging...it is lots of fun! Your kids are cute too!