Tuesday, February 5, 2008

My Silly Boy



A picture says a thousand words, so they say. In this case, it is the truth. I could try my hardest to paint a picture using my vocabulary but this is something you truly had to see to believe. Every night before I go to bed, I go into Jake and Lydia's room to check on them. They are typically sprawled all over the bed, occasionally with a leg dangling off or an arm over their head. So, imagine my surprise when I see this. What you don't see is the red sheet that was completely covering his head and upper body before I removed it to take the picture. When I went to check on him, I start to laugh and realize he's done it again (2nd time). He has taken just about every one of his stuffed animals and shoved it into his shirt (which is actually daddy's). The last time he did it, he even managed to stuff an entire fleece blanket up there. I just stand back and giggle to myself. After removing the items, a drousy, dazed Jake manages to go back to sleep. I wonder...does he remember doing this or not? Silly boy!

3 comments:

Becca said...

Oh Gwen, that is so funny! That Jake!! I bet he will love to see this picture of how silly he looks.

John said...

Hi sister. You are on my feed now. Welcome to the blogosphere.

That picture is incredible. I can't wait to show it to Jonathan. He'll think it's hilarious even though he does stuff that's just as ridiculous.

Jill said...

I wish you could have heard Jack laugh and laugh and laugh about these pictures of Jake. It was the greatest spontaneous crack-up!