Friday, November 7, 2008

Claire is 2

My littlest girl turned 2 on October 30th! I do have pictures from that day (trick or treat night), but wanted to post these pictures from her party first. I was going to post a picture from when she was born to show how much she has changed, but I have another idea for that, so come back soon and check. Anyhow, we had Claire's "Elmo" party at Grandma and Grandpa Kanost's house since our house was in shambles with all the changes being done to bedrooms. Grandma and Grandpa Ernst were able to come and we were soo happy to have them celebrating with us on this side of the world!!! Our other guests were Aunt Sarah Beth, the Tueys (Mr. & Mrs. Couture and Libby), and the Riddells stopped by for a quick visit, which made Claire's night. We had a nice time of visiting, eating, and watching Claire open her presents. One memory of the night was when we went to say good bye to Tine, Travis, and Titus (and their mom and dad), all three of my kids managed to step in dog poo...yuck. A big thank you to all who bring along a pooper scooper. Someone had not been so courteous and left it right on the sidewalk. Here are some pictures of that night. Happy Birthday, my crazy, little Claire.

The Gang

So happy to see my friends!
Happy Birthday to me!
Getting help from big brother.
Pretty tasty!
Opening up some presents.Need Mr. Tuey's help...his pocket knife comes in handy often.
Still having trouble...
I'm tired of waiting...mommy, you try.
G'ma & G'pa Ernst gave me this cool, green, fuzzy purse and I LOVE it! I tried to stuff all my birthday loot into it (see next picture) and G'pa made a comment about me being a "typical women." It got quite the laugh.

I really like my toy piano from my Grandma and Grandpa Kanost, too!


**Yes, my mommy usually dresses me in pants, but my aunt let me take a nap at her house and she brought me to Grandma & Grandpa's house. She even called my mom to make sure she would bring me some pants, but mommy forgot. And don't you also love my big, red stain down my shirt? I guess I wanted to match Elmo that night???

No comments: