Sunday, November 9, 2008

What did God take from Adam to create Eve?

The other night, I was having some devotions with Jake and Lydia out of a book my Grandma gave me when I was pregnant with Jake. It is called, " A Faith To Grow On", I believe if my memory serves me well. Anyhow, we were talking about being created in the image of God and what that meant. In the course of the conversation, I added a quiz question since we were talking about being created. I asked, What did God take out of Adam to create Eve with?" I could see the wheels turning in their heads, but they weren't coming up with the answer. Maybe if they thought about it a little longer, it would have come to them. But, instead, Jake's blurts out an answer that I'm not sure if he was being silly or was just giving his best guess at the time...but regardles, it made me laugh and I wanted to share.

What did God take from Adam to create Eve?

His Adam's Apple!

No comments: