Sunday, November 9, 2008

Trick or Treat Baby

This was Claire's 3rd year to dress up. Since she was born on trick or treat night, October 30, 2006, my friend Becky and I, had fun trying a couple costumes on her...at just hours old. So...here is a visual to show how much she has changed in 2 years!

I picked the perfect pumpkin! October 2006

Froggy baby

Flowery smiles...October 2007
Cheerio's were our friend that night.
Bawk, Bawk...Chicken costume
***Claire was going to be a unicorn originally, but after seeing the sheer excitement that wearing the chicken brought to her at a playdate, I knew we had to change plans. She LOVES running around as a chicken and even got her picture snapped this evening by a women saying, "that's the cutest costume I've seen all night, I just had to get her picture." (she ran inside to grab her camera...we thought something was wrong at first). Thanks for letting us borrow this chicken costume, Ms. Becky!***

Lydia was Cinderella (of course)!
Ninja Jake

No comments: