Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A couple funnies...

The other weekend when I was making Claire's birthday cake, with the help of my really-wanting-to-help Lydia, we experienced a little mishap.


When we were done beating it, I was trying to eject the beaters. Unfortunately, after turning off the machine, I did not unplug it. And while trying to eject the beaters, somehow, I managed to turn the contraption back on. Cake batter went flying everywhere and Lydia got it right in the face. We both had a good laugh at this however! Seems I remember another cake mishap that was even funnier in October of 2007. Here is the picture of that time and the explanation to follow.


Yes, those are Fruit of the Loom undies in the cake mix. Those would belong to my son, who thought it would be hilarious to fling them - sling shot style - from around the corner, at the top of the steps landing. He wasn't aiming at all, but lo and behold, they fell right in the cake mixing bowl. Thankfully, as you can see from the picture, we no longer needed anymore mix. The underwear were clean (he was coming out from a shower) but if they had landed in the cakepan, I just don't think I could have served it. We all laughed hard at this one too.

And finally, remember Vasoline girl? Well, I'll give you one guess to figure out who was the culprit behind this scene (you even have a clue of pink, fuzzy fur feet)! Give me a break, girl...if you're hungry, I'll feed you.

She apparently thought she could charm me with her sweet, little face after dumping out a whole bag of chips...oh wait, she did. Anyhow, I made sure we had a talk about portion control after that.

1 comment:

jilanbil@yahoo.ca said...

You are all a bunch of sillies!!